The BSA C15 was a 250 cc single-cylinder ohv motorcycle manufactured by the British company BSA from September 1958 until 1967, and was BSA’s first four-stroke unit-construction bike. For most of that period, after the introduction of ‘Learner Laws’ in 1961, a 250 cc was the largest capacity solo machine that a learner could ride unaccompanied when displaying L-plates in the United Kingdom.
A road-going Sports derivative was added in 1961, and off-road versions, for Trials and Scrambles, were also available in the range. The scrambler on offer is 250cc unit fitted to what is believed to be an Otta frame. Converted to magneto the c15 both starts and runs and is ready for a new custodian.